Moving home is a new and exciting start to your life. Our idea is to help you make that start simple and stress-free. We’ve helped thousands of people over the past years, therefore we are confident, that we can deliver the same to you. We specialise in planning both flat and house removals across entire United Kingdom.
First step in the process is to visit you at home, survey the property and discuss all your needs in regards to the move. It only takes 20 to 30 minutes, it is free of charge and of course does not obligate you in any way. After that we will get back to you with a clear and detailed quote. Each removal quotation is valid for 30 days, therefore you have plenty of time to consider all the options and make a decision.
We Make House Removals in London Stress-Free
Before the removal day, depending on your requirements and the quotation we provided, we can:
- deliver the boxes and other packing materials, so you can start organising yourself ahead of moving house day.
- Pack and prepare your goods for you, if you’ve chosen our packing service.
We do not require you to be at home on the removal day. Some of our London house removals clients are not present for the entirety of the planning and moving process. That’s why we insist on the house survey, so we can get everything right and accomodate your needs.
Being a leading authority within moving companies and a house removals industry, we have very well trained and experienced teams. Every team consists of a foreman who will work around a plan tailored to you, he will make sure that the furniture is properly secured and protected, all the boxes are labeled and that the house moving team knows exactly where to place all the items.
Call 0208 5234 694, fill in our Quote Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, no-obligation quote.
House Removals Done, What Now?
Before the team leaves the site, your foreman will make sure to take the last walk around the house along your side and see if there is anything else you may want house movers to do.
Our experienced house removals London team can also offer:
- Disposal or recycling of unwanted house furniture and equipment
- Delivery of packing materials or hire crates prior to the house move for you to pack and organise
- A complete packing service if this is your preference.
- Temporary or long term storage in london for items you don’t want to take to the new home.
- Export packing and shipping of items overseas
- Bespoke crates for your most valuable equipment
- Protective covers
- Disconnection and reconnection of your white goods.
- Bring a qualified electrician to take down light fittings you’re taking with you.
- Take down and reassemble furniture
- Remove windows or doors for access if necessary.
Safe and Insured House Removals
We hold £5m Public Liability insurance and £10m Employer’s Liability insurance. Insurance for goods in transit or storage can be arranged depending on the total value of your goods.
Let Us Plan Your House Removal
If you’d like to have a stress free home relocation, call 0208 5234 694 to talk to a member of our experienced London removals team or email email@example.com
We know our ways around London very well. That’s crucial for good house removal planning. Below are just some of the areas we cover: